Hey!

On: Monday, January 19, 2009

Hey, this is Chaz. I've never really done any blogging, but I have always enjoyed reading blogs for a while and decided to make my own, to "test the waters" I guess. Well I guess I should start off by indroducing myself. My name is Chaz, I am 18 years old and I'm currently attending The College of Southeastern in Wake Forest, North carolina to get a degree in Christian studies. Some things you might expect from this blog might be a few rants about current issues, bible verse studies, and I'm going to try to throw in some tech reviews when I can (I've always wanted to do tech reviews..... but I'm poor -_-). Anyways, I look forward to doing some blogging in the future!

2 comments on "Hey!"

Antoine said...

Greetings; saw your comment on MMM and just watned to stop by and say hello. I'm right down the road in Charlotte as well. Good to see another NC person online. Will have to stay tuned to your blog. Feel free to let me know of anything that you are publishing.

ChazmanianDinkle said...

Thanks! I have really enjoyed reading your blog the last few months. I will try to get into the habbit of updating this blog, but posts will more than likely be few and far between for a while.

Post a Comment