Bloggin' in the coffee shop: Reading, Writing, Blogging, Blah...

On: Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Well there's a lot going on right about now; my second semester at Southeastern is coming to a close, went to my girlfriend's prom over the weekend (Which was AWESOME, by the way!), and working on two (long) papers before the semesters end. I'm currently writing an essay on emerging technologies and how they will affect our approach to ministry and evangelism, and don't worry, I'll make sure to post it when it's finished. I've also been presented with the great opportunity to interview Antoine Wright, who runs Mobile Ministry Magazine, an online magazine/blog that helps teach Christians how to use mobile computing technology to aid in their ministry as well as chronicling his and others use of the tech in their own lives.
In other news, I've stumbled upon a great new site creation system that I am seriously thinking of signing up for, and moving my blog there. There is a slight downside, however... It is not free like Blogger. I would have to pay $10 a month for the service, which is not a whole lot, but to an unemployed college student it seems like it. You can all check out the new site here, and leave your thoughts in my comments here.
Well while I am quite enjoying this, I must get back to reading for my essay. Thanks for reading, and God bless you all.

~Chaz D

0 comments on "Bloggin' in the coffee shop: Reading, Writing, Blogging, Blah..."

Post a Comment